I don’t know

I don’t know if it is because I don’t have any big plans.

I don’t know if it is just because it falls within the Easter holiday.

I don’t know if it is because it is only Thursday.

I don’t know if it is because it was a LONG short week with the kids.

I don’t know if it is because this school year has FLOWN by and it feels like it can’t actually be here

I don’t know if it is because I just got back from a mini vacation last weekend.

I don’t know if it is because lately my mind and the time of year have not been on the same page (probably due to the odd weather I’m sure). Last weekend someone asked me what I was doing for Easter.  I answered them with an “I don’t know.??..” as if they were asking me what I was doing for the Fourth of July.

But it definitely does NOT feel like Spring Break.

5 thoughts on “I don’t know

1. I’m feeling the same way today. The rain/snow in Chicago didn’t help ONE BIT! I’m hoping some R & R will help me realign, too. Best wishes for a great break!

2. It does feel a bit odd this year here in Ohio too but I’ve wondered if it’s do to the mild weather and flowers already blooming. It’s making spring break tolerable here which is good because we are home for spring break.

3. I think it is a combination of all those things actually. It’s kind of funny to think about you being so bewildered, thinking Easter is WEEKS away. Nope, it’s right here!