Year 2 Day 1

Back at it!  After a year off I am excited to begin my 2nd year participating in the Slice of Life Challenge.

I went back and forth whether or not I should do it again.  Last time I did it, it was challenging at times, but definitely worth it in the end.  I decided that if I could easily locate my blog and be able to sign in without much trouble I would be in.

Surprisingly enough I took a good guess and I easily located my old blog site and my computer remembered my username and password.

My initial thoughts on joining…

Okay I guess I am in.

I did it before, I can do it again.

You already have some ideas to blog about.

THEN I read my previous 31 posts from 2016…

WOW did I enjoy that!

My current thoughts on joining…

Heck yes I am in!

You did a great job on your blogs last time!

What great memories you got to relive!

So I am happy to post my first post and if I do find myself frustrated or challenged or lazy along the way I will have my 31 posts from 2016 to keep me on track..

5 thoughts on “Year 2 Day 1

1. I love your first Slice! You’ve inspired me to write another Slice for tomorrow! Keep it up-I’ll be on the lookout.

2. WELCOME BACK!

Good for you for coming back after a hiatus! As I like to tell people, you can always take a year away… we’ll be here when you’re ready to return.

3. This captured my exact feelings!! Even last night I was debating doing it again. But when I logged in to my blog and saw those fond memories and posts, I was excited again!

4. Yes, I’m so glad you’re back! I so enjoyed your stories, and you have such a great writing voice.

I was just laughing as I read this that your criteria for joining this year was whether or not you could find your password… Lol lol lol.