Enjoying the challenge

This SOL challenge has really flown by.  Hard to believe that I wrote 31 blogs.  Can’t say that I can remember all of them without going through and reviewing them.

One of the things that I enjoy most about this challenge is reading the blogs of my coworkers.  Some coworkers I see daily and know about their lives and family.  But what I get from reading their blogs is an inside look at their family, thoughts, and daily going-ons.  It’s like a whole new look into their life.

I also have coworkers I do not to get to see or talk with often because of different lunch schedules and “living” on different floors at school.  Their blogs really give me a closer look at their lives and family and I feel like I got to know them a little better.

I also like that when I not only have read my coworkers blog but other blogs out there it is nice to know that there are other people out there like me.

People who have special times with their kiddos.

People who play silly games when they are at McDonald’s.

People who have rough days and feel less than a great teacher or great parent.

People who have to share their little ones with their other parent

People who enjoy the little things in life with their kids like I do.

It’s also a great way to really reflect on your day and how many things actually happen and things that you enjoyed about your day that you might forget or not truly enjoy otherwise.

Until next year…

2 thoughts on “Enjoying the challenge

1. Yes, I did not know why you were out a few Mondays ago and I was worried about you. Kelly said, “Didn’t you see her blog last night?”

I also love that I got a glimpse of your shopping trips, birthday planning, SpringBreak getaway, Kindergarten kids and so much more. Thanks for your encouragement in suggesting that I could complete this challenge this year too.