I believe

I know it is silly but I believe!!

I believe that there is a sock monster that comes to your house and steals one of the socks to your pairs of socks!!!  It is ridiculous.

I buy a new pack of white socks; the ones with the colors on the toes and the heels.  Which BTW the colors HAVE to match- I know that in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter but for some reason it matters to me.. I refuse to pair up socks with different colored toes and heels..

But anyways I have not been traveling too much and I don’t usually wear just white socks but all of a sudden I have like 4 matching pairs out of like 12..

How does this happen??

No one else in my family wears the same size of socks.

I do most of the laundry.

I fold a lot of the laundry..  Which again BTW my husband will match up any white sock with any other white sock no matter what color the toe and heel are!!  What is he thinking??  Doesn’t he know that is not right??  But I do not say anything because he does fold laundry and I am grateful..  I just fix them later..

But anyways I have no idea what happens to these socks.  And it happens to my daughters socks too..

If I don’t take them, and she doesn’t take them and my husband doesn’t take them.  Then who can it be??

7 thoughts on “I believe

1. Lol I have the same problem. I can’t seem to throw away that single sock – what happens if eventually that other sock is found? I am ridiculous.

2. One of the true mysteries of life! This summer I actually found 3 single pairs behind the dryer. There is definitely crazy things happening when it comes to socks.