You would think so- but I’m not

Everyone has  something that they are weird about. Like for instance I am weird about food. Here’s what I mean…

I don’t mind cooking but there are somethings I’d rather not touch and work with.. raw chicken, onion, garlic. If I HAVE to I will but I always ask my husband to do it and now if a recipe calls for it he automatically does it for me.

I do NOT do leftovers.  With the exception of pizza and a couple things like turkey and corned beef from holidays I’ll usually take a pass.

I know I throw away food or refuse to eat it when it gets close to expiring. Just grosses me out. I know that logically it is probably fine, others in my family are eating it and not getting sick but something inside me just can’t eat it.

So one (or at least I sure do) would think that with all these food “issues” I have I’d be quite the skinny gal but nope not quite. Guess I don’t have enough problems with the “bad for you” foods 🙂

One thought on “You would think so- but I’m not

1. I am super sketchy about touching chicken, too. I hate having to cut the fat off, but I despise the idea of tasting/chewing fat on meat 10 times more. I also am terrible about eating leftovers from food I made. I do love eating leftovers from food that was made at restaurants, though. It feels like a second treat to myself.