A month in review

March 30

A few years back I was unsure what to slice about so I started looking back at my posts that I wrote that month and commented on things that came from those posts as the month went on.  Every year since then I’ve made that one of my last slices.
here is this years.

I’m still driving Reese to school every day and still loving it

I still frequently return home to the Bozie graveyard..  still looking for those toys that last!

My last Wednesday was last week.  We had a good run!! RIP

My student came back to school the following week and it seems like things are better at home now. hope it stays that way

Haven’t had anymore states and capital reviews..  hoping for another one before she finishes the country!

I am currently on the “escape room recovery wagon”. Hoping to be able to fall off soon!

Still loving my kindergarten jokes  they are actually getting a bit better- meaning I’m starting to actually understand them!

Hopefully when we return after break we’ll be in September Kindergarten in April..  we are getting there

Still fighting the unsubscribe button battle!

So far so good- summer vacation is still on!

our date night movie night seeing Tom and Jerry was so nice..  the movie was actually better than I thought!

Reese hasn’t had another babysitting gig since but her first go at it was a success!

Reese is still back seat driving but not as frequently.

The last week of our school year as it has been since the start of the new year came to a close but I’m very excited for our new school year after break!

Haven’t made it to my next free soda from Speedway but I’m sure I’m close!

Poetry with colleagues was great and was long overdue. Thinking there will be definitely more to come before the end of the year!

One more it’s to go…  and another Slice of Life will be in the books!!

One thought on “A month in review