Day 12-Just call me Linus

This past Christmas I decided to ask my husband to buy me a weighted blanket.  I hadn’t really used one before or had much exposure to one but the one time I did try out my nieces for a short time I thought it was nice and  though I’d probably like it.

Christmas morning I got my blanket and it turns out that it wasn’t nice and I didn’t like it..  It was WONDERFUL and I LOVED it!

I thought maybe I’d use it on the couch when I’m reading or watching tv..  but instead I use it every night to sleep with.  My husband now has the regular old boring comforter all to himself and I have my so nice weighted blanket.

If we watch tv or a movie or whatever I’m dragging my blanket out to the couch each time.  This morning when I woke up I was ready to get out of bed but not quite ready to start my day so I dragged my blanket out to the couch.  My husband laughs at me but is happy I like my Christmas gift.

It is very warm so I am not sure what I am going to do when the weather starts getting warmer because I won’t be able to enjoy it.  And keeping the air conditioning super low so I can still enjoy was not an option according to my husband..

If you haven’t tried using one..  you should..  It is so nice..

One thought on “Day 12-Just call me Linus

1. Funny title, which led me to picture good ol’ Linus, now having to work much harder to hold his (weighted) security garment close.