Day 26-Stomach bug

I’m usually a pretty healthy gal.  Always have been but it seems like a slight stomach bug has gotten a hold of me.  Middle of the night /early morning Saturday it hit me.

It’s been a long time since I have been hit with a stomach bug so I forgot how mean my body is to me when I have an upset stomach.  Now I know no one likes to feel sick and everyone could probably say this is true but not only does my stomach feel nauseas and the thought of eating something sounds awful I STILL feel hungry and want to eat!  It is the weirdest thing and it is torture because I have a taste for lots of yummy food but can’t eat it.

Luckily the bug was minor and I was still able to do a few things yesterday.  Except eat good food; I was too scared so I stuck with the bland basics.

As of this morning I am about 85% and have been able to eat some  more things but not all the good things I crave.. It is not the start of spring break that I was hoping but I am happy that I do not have to work tomorrow and I am very thankful that I did not have a spring break trip planned- I keep telling myself that every time I read a FB post or slice or get a text message from one of my friends on spring break so I don’t feel sad :)!

2 thoughts on “Day 26-Stomach bug

1. Feel better soon. Glad you don’t have to prep sub plans or go to school subpar. Liked how you used caps and italics to emphasize certain points.

2. Stomach bugs are the worst – especially on break – especially when your taste buds don’t get the memo! Hope tomorrow you’re feeling closer to 100%!