Wow! what a five minutes

I was waiting to be picked up at OHare today about noon.  I waited about 5 minutes.  In those five minutes I said the following things to myself..

• (at the bus honking nonstop) Geez can’t you wait a minute, the poor guy is moving as fast as he can to load up his stuff
  • these poor bus drivers- you couldn’t pay me s million bucks to have that job dealing with idiots not knowing what to do all day
  • Wow lots angry people today
  • Lady- can’t move your bag back just a little bit?  You’re in the middle of the sidewalk. You can’t see this poor guy is having to walk around your stuff to get to his ride- geez
  • why are you yelling at the nice person who came to this madhouse to get you. They haven’t even gotten the car stopped yet and you’re shouting st them.
  • She’s gonna hit that guy. She’s gonna hit that guy. Maybe if that guy stops yelling at his ride he would see the lady not seeing him!!
  • Don’t let the 3 year old dance around the car while your loading it!! Get her in the car!  It’s a madhouse!!

it really wasn’t even that crowded for OHare.  Luckily while I was there there were no incidents.  But WOW what a crazy 5 minutes. Couldn’t imagine if I was there all afternoon 😳.

Can’t believe it’s day 31 and I wrote 31 posts. So glad I did it once again.   See you slicers next year!!

2 thoughts on “Wow! what a five minutes

1. Haha. This is what is would sound like if there were a commentator. Maybe it would be useful for there to be someone to oversee in order us to be a little more human to one another.